Explorer was the first research company in North America to create a shopper lab for shopper research. We help manufacturers and retailers optimize the shopper experience both in the retail environment and along the greater path-to-purchase.
Explorer’s shopper lab approach combines trusted research techniques with the latest technology, including mobile research capabilities. This provides in-the-moment reactions to different in-market stimuli.
Our shopper lab helps our clients deliver winning solutions for:
- Optimizing the Customer Journey (via behavioral observation and opportunity identification)
- Retail design (testing new store designs in 4K projection lab or in test locations)
- Planograms (via eye-tracking and shopping exercises)
- In-store Signage (via eye-tracking to determine what is being noticed in-store)
- In-store Promotion (measure the impact of in-store promotions)
- Merchandising and display solutions (optimizing design and placement of different merchandising solutions)