Our online e-commerce and UX platform features eye tracking. All testing is conducted in-situation where test alternatives are embedded in actual e-commerce sites.
E-commerce Questions Answered:
- How easy or difficult is it to buy your product?
- Will your product standout?
- Will your ad be seen?
UX Testing Questions Answered:
- Completion rate: How many users are able to complete the task?
- Navigation: Where do they click? Where do you lose them?
- Attention: Which elements attract attention?
- Think aloud/questionnaire: How do they evaluate the website?
For our FMG clients we can measure and provide insight into how packaging imagery performs within the context of different e-commerce environments.
- Optimal e-commerce packaging execution
- Ad effectiveness
- Promotion effectiveness
- Ad and promo page recall
- Evaluation of ad, promo page: inspirational, attractive and in line with the brand
With digital channels it’s important to test and discover usability issues to increase conversion by using eye-tracking, click tracking and “think aloud” questionnaires.
- Completion rate and time
- Navigation patterns and loss rates
- Viewing patterns: which areas are seen (in first 3 seconds)?
- Message and content recall
- Emotions when viewing the website
- Ideas to improve