Explorer’s packlab identifies packaging that is both breakthrough and compelling. We capture those in-the-moment reactions to different packaging options.
Explorer packlab brings a neuroscience perspective to package testing, in addition to traditional metrics. These unique neuroscience techniques more accurately predict in-market success for your packaging.
Most of the top CPG companies work with us to develop superior packaging. We help them with:
- Baseline Audits (either consumer based audit or expert audit)
- Qualitative Package development (to uncover opportunities and drive pack innovation)
- Quali-Quant (to rapidly screen new pack structures and graphics)
- At-shelf Quantitative Validation (via in-person interviews and/or web-based surveys)
- Usability Testing (In Explorer test kitchen)