The important aspects of Path to Purchase research are to:
- Identify in-store and digital shopper behaviors in order to increase sales across all channels
- Develop a holistic view of the Path-to-Purchase and identify unmet Jobs to be Done opportunities for your brand
- Optimize touchpoints along the Path-to-Purchase
The Explorer Difference
- Are the jobs to be done?
- Are the pathways?
- Touchpoints are used?
- Do we optimize based on JTBD?
- What System 1 Drivers can be leveraged to improve the CX?
Traditional Path to Purchase studies focus on the mapping of the customer journey and the importance of different touchpoints. But traditional approaches are missing the action plan going forward. That’s where DecisionPath comes into play. Using a Jobs to be Done framework and our behavioral science expertise, we create the appropriate interventions to change decisions and drive sales along the Path-to-Purchase.
- Jobs to be Done Identified
- Predominant Pathways Taken – Digital and Bricks and Mortar
- Touchpoints used along the P2P
- Subconscious and emotional drivers identified along entire digital and physical P2P
- Competitive Mapping